Deanna's Amazing Blueberry Tea*
Deanna has been inspired to create healthy recipes & liquid food blends that have been of benefit to many. Recently she began sharing her recipes with people to make them feel better. This recipe makes no health claims or benefits, but “like a mother’s chicken soup”- vegan that is, if you need a boost this tea packs a punch. We hope you feel better!
- 1 bag of True Blueberry Tea (Found at Mom’s, Weis or online)
- A little more than 1 teaspoon yellow onion
- Approximately 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- About 3 cups of water
- 1/2 tablespoon Raw Wheat Germ
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (reconstituted works!)
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Light agave nectar, to taste
* Reduce heat.
* Add lemon, raw wheat germ, a dash of cayenne pepper & Blueberry Tea bag.
* Sweeten with light agave to your taste.
Drink 2 times a day & feel better!
Prior to taking any suggestions, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
For those who may be experiencing altered taste & smell, cold or flu symptoms: Cut 2-3 garlic cloves & place on a plate in bedroom or at work area. ALSO, along with tea consider using Airborne® per instructions 2 times per day.
*Disclaimer: This views & opinions expressed here are not those of Deanna’s Delights®. These are shared as a public service and are not attributed to the business of Deanna’s Delights.